Friday, November 28, 2008
"Answered prayer assured!"
So on the following day, which was Sunday, I told my mentor about the situation and we prayed about it. Then on Thursday, when I went to meet a group of Christians that I recently joined, I told them about Debra's situation and we prayed about it. And just today, my prayer was answered! Dad told me today that the passports are ready to be picked up! This is my testimony of God's grace and care.
Within 6 days, both my prayers have been answered! First, God answered my prayer about my bowling through my pastor at a sermon on Sunday. And now, my prayer about Debra's passport has also been answered!
Thank the Lord indeed! It feels good to trust in Him, and know that everything will be okay. My burdens have been lightened as I put more trust in Him. Just like the verse that Iwas told to memorize by my mentor, Assurance of Answered Prayer, John 16:24, "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete."Amen †
- 10:54 PM
Child of God
Name: Clara Lim P.K
DOB: 20/2/1990
Click for Bowling Pictures
Check my artwork at Deviant Art
Favourite Verse
2 Corinthians 12:9-10, "'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the more about my weakness, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
Phillipians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Praise the Lord
My Friends
-
DEBRAAAA
Barry
Cass
Janice Chow
Jonny Bravo
Ong She-na
Hidaya
Lisa Ong
Clara Lim
Afiqah
Lynn
Punitha
Aisyah
Faith Chen
Yee Wen
Victor
Angie
Vanessa Lim
Jia Ling
Derek
Aaron Wan
Eileen Lim
Sam Lim
Sophia Ang
SingYee
Phelycia Chan
Heng Li
RP bowling
History
-
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
Credits
-
Design By: - Evin
Codes By: - CandyBear
Image host By: - Photobucket
Skin Host By: - Blogskins
