Monday, November 24, 2008
"God Spoke To Me"
The sermon yesterday was about how God was angry with Moses in Numbers 20:1-13. And pastor Steven was talking about Numbers 20:12, “But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, ‘Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community in to the land I give them.’” He was talking about how sometimes we do not trust in God enough, and we think that we can handle our own lives. Sometimes we just do not have faith in Him.
Through the sermon yesterday, God was telling me that I do not trust in Him enough. I admit I haven’t trusted Him enough. But since yesterday’s sermon, I now put full trust and faith in Him. He has answered all my prayers about my worries about my bowling and the national youth. I am rest assured now, that whatever happens, it is the will of God, whether I get out of the national youth or stay in. If I stay in, all glory goes to the Lord, just as it has always has been. But if I get kicked out, I get to spend more time with the church and the group of Christians that I just joined in school. It doesn’t mean that I will totally give up on bowling though. The school team is still counting on me. My purpose in taking the RP thru-train route from Sports School is to continue bowling anyway! :) So don’t you people worry, because you will still be facing me, Clara Lim, in competition! :D Muahaha! For the glory of God, you’re all dead meat!
I am glad I am at my weakest momentJ All the more God can work through me, for His power is made perfect in my weakness. I just have to submit myself to Him, and trust in Him. Through Him, I shall trash people in competitions:) MUAHAHA!!
Psst!! You wanna win competitions? You want success? Lemme tell ya how…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
BELIEVE IN HIM! LET HIM WORK THROUGH YOU!!! :)Amen †
- 7:54 AM
Child of God
Name: Clara Lim P.K
DOB: 20/2/1990
Click for Bowling Pictures
Check my artwork at Deviant Art
Favourite Verse
2 Corinthians 12:9-10, "'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the more about my weakness, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
Phillipians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Praise the Lord
My Friends
-
DEBRAAAA
Barry
Cass
Janice Chow
Jonny Bravo
Ong She-na
Hidaya
Lisa Ong
Clara Lim
Afiqah
Lynn
Punitha
Aisyah
Faith Chen
Yee Wen
Victor
Angie
Vanessa Lim
Jia Ling
Derek
Aaron Wan
Eileen Lim
Sam Lim
Sophia Ang
SingYee
Phelycia Chan
Heng Li
RP bowling
History
-
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
Credits
-
Design By: - Evin
Codes By: - CandyBear
Image host By: - Photobucket
Skin Host By: - Blogskins
