Tuesday, December 30, 2008
"A new sister in Christ"
There’s so much more to bowling!! In fact, bowling is nothing because it’s just a game created by man. But God is everything! He gave us life! He created the universe that consists of billions of stars including the sun. He sacrificed His only Son to save us. During the competition, I learned a new verse. In John 3:17, “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.” But no one seemed to care about that on Christmas during the competition.
During the competition, I didn’t really talk to my teammates. But I often talk to my Indonesian friend, Raniia Nugroho, whenever she passed by me. I just realized today on msn that she’s a Christian. What a timing… only when we’ve parted, I just realized. What’s more, the competition was probably the last time we get to see each other again.
God has blessed me truly with another sister in Christ from another country. But before that, He made me stronger!! I was tempted many times during the competition to push Him aside because I’m not qualifying for the finals. He wasn’t helping. But I always know it’s a trap, it was a test of my faith. I always thought to myself, “heck!! Forget about God! I’ll have to pull through myself! No, I can’t. God has His plans and purpose for me, and He will work through me in His time. I should be patient and trust in Him.”
This competition was the only competition so far that allowed me to remember Him to the end. It was probably made easier for me since the pressure from my parents wasn’t there as my parents did not follow me to KL.
To my new sister in Christ, may God guide you and grant you peace in mind as you trust in Him and lean not on your own understanding and acknowledge Him.Amen †
- 12:31 AM
Child of God
Name: Clara Lim P.K
DOB: 20/2/1990
Click for Bowling Pictures
Check my artwork at Deviant Art
Favourite Verse
2 Corinthians 12:9-10, "'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the more about my weakness, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
Phillipians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Praise the Lord
My Friends
-
DEBRAAAA
Barry
Cass
Janice Chow
Jonny Bravo
Ong She-na
Hidaya
Lisa Ong
Clara Lim
Afiqah
Lynn
Punitha
Aisyah
Faith Chen
Yee Wen
Victor
Angie
Vanessa Lim
Jia Ling
Derek
Aaron Wan
Eileen Lim
Sam Lim
Sophia Ang
SingYee
Phelycia Chan
Heng Li
RP bowling
History
-
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
Credits
-
Design By: - Evin
Codes By: - CandyBear
Image host By: - Photobucket
Skin Host By: - Blogskins
